Making a Feature Request
Great ideas can come from anywhere, so feature requests are an important part of improving any product.
A good way to make your feature request rise to the top is by putting a bit of effort into it.
- Sell it! Why would this make a good feature?
- Good features should appeal to many. Not just you.
- How do you envision the feature would work? Use descriptions, mock-ups whatever helps communicate your vision.
- Most of the time the hardest part of any feature is building an interface for it, so extra points if you can help out with that.
- Above all contributing code is the best way to get a feature started.